The Hampton Court Kids Club
We offer a vibrant and exciting junior coaching program based around the Golf Foundation's market-leading Junior Golf Passport Programme.
The Junior Golf Passport initiative combined with the quality of our instructors has enabled the Hampton Court Kids Club to establish a successful reputation regarding both the technical development of the children on the course and for the safety of the environment within which we operate.
All our PGA Junior Coaches are in-house academy staff, and deliver some of the finest coaching available. Using fun games and other learning activities within the programme ensures improvement and enjoyment for every child.
Learning about golf can be great fun but practising the same thing over and over again can get boring for children. The Junior Golf Passport focuses on the fun element and is recognised as the National Learning Programme for young junior golfers.
The Programme covers:
- Putting - short, long, lag putting and green reading
- Short Game - lofted, chip and run, pitching and bunker play
- Swing - grip, stance, ball position and swing technique
- On the Course - rules, course management and awkward lies
- Fitness - power, stability, flexibility
- Ready for Golf - preparation, warm up, rules and etiquette
- Skills for life - honesty, respect, cooperation and perseverance
For further enquiries call 02089 772 423 or contact us via our enquiry form: